Friday, August 8, 2008

The lazy blogger returns...

...hey ya'll. Sorry to be MIA for so long. We have been crazy here at the Hacienda Johnson. I am off work today (YIPPEE!) and we are about to head out of town (again) to attend the Florida Moomba Jamboree. We went up to Lake Lanier about a month or so ago for the Georgia Jam and it was TONS of fun. So we decided that we would hit the Florida Jam also. Gosh, time sure does fly. I remember leaving Lake Lanier and thinking about the Florida Jam and it seemed so far off. We are going to stop by the "center of the universe" (Monty calls it that actually). Of course, that would be Gainesville. LaneBug has yet to visit the Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. He is going to flip his lid when he walks into the stadium. All he has ever been to are the high school stadiums. And Ben Hill Griffin is one of the larger college football stadiums so there is simply no comparison to good 'ole Thomasville High. Lane and I were watching clips of football hits on youtube last night. That kid trips me out! He really loves football. He loved seeing the videos on the great hits. There was one from 2006 when we played LSU - man, it made me hurt every time we watched it. That guy got his bell rung pretty hard!!
So anyway, off to finish packing and getting dressed. You guys know me, I have to leave the house clean when I leave. And I must brag on my hubby. He was home yesterday and he did pretty much all of the cleaning then. I just need to do a couple of random things today before we leave. I'll get pictures posted when we return. There are good ones from these weeks when I was MIA.

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Fun. I do hope ya'll can come up here for a visit soon too

arosengart said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend! Love ya.