Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Friday but it is only Thursday

Hey Y'all!


It is Thursday actually but to me to it is Friday for work purposes. I will go in and tie up all loose ends so I can ease my little mind on our long weekend. So anyway, yada, yada, yada. I hope you all are having a good week. It is all down hill from here.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of Bug at the fountain earlier this week. We dined at Old Mexico and then walked up to the big fountain at the Courthouse. Bug loves it so much. As you can see, his Daddy is standing behind me. We thought he was going to dive in at any second because he had already tried. He likes to put his feet in our waterfall at my work too. It is not nearly as deep as this one.

And last, here is a picture from Bug's bath time. The big fish with the duck is the boat and the duck is driving it. The small round thing with the turtle is the innertube and the turtle is riding it. Isn't that too cute??

No comments: