....in no particular order:
* Drivers that drive at a reasonable speed in the 4 lane but once the road narrows back to 2 lane, they drive 15 mph slower.
* Not using blinkers on your car.
* Folks who stand in line at a store and wait until EVERYTHING is scanned, bagged and totaled before they locate their money.
* People who leave their buggies (yes, buggy, I am from the South) in the parking lot instead of returning them to the designated areas.
* People who call back our work main line number and say "This number is on my caller ID. Who needed to talk to me?"
* Cashiers that don't look or speak to me during the entire point of sale transaction - much less tell me "Thank You"
* Drive thru window workers (at fast food restaurants) who DON'T give you ANY napkins.
Those are just a few!