Thursday, October 9, 2008

9 on the 9th

This is a little meme of Angela. It is titled 9 on the 9th. This I am listing 9 of my favorite memories from childhood.

1) I must admit, one of my favorite birthday parties growing up was when my cousin came and entertained us all as a magician. Angela - be sure to ask your hubby if he remembers this. Tell him I am still trying to figure out how he poured milk into a newspaper rolled up into a cone shape and then immediately poured confetti on our heads instead of the milk.

2) My treehouse! Man, I loved playing in that thing. I hope that LaneBug gets to have one eventually.

3) Riding my 3 wheeler/4 wheeler on our farm.

4) Spending the night with my Mema & Papa and Grandma & Grandpa.

5) Riding/driving my Daddy's tractors.

6) Being the piano player at my church while growing up.

7) My Papa letting me drive all over the farm WAY before I turned age 15 or 16.

8) Riding through the field with my cousins and the tailgate of the truck we were riding on FELL OFF!!! It was hilarious!!! Again, Angela, ask your hubby about that one.

9) Riding horses with my cousin Nyla.

Anyone want to join in?
Click on Angela's name above to go to her website and sign up!!!

1 comment:

Angela Nazworth said...

I loved reading these and I'll be sure to ask N about them...I know he reads your blog so he'll probably comment. Oh oh oh....I got the clothes today..duh...I'll e-mail you tomorrow. Love you much.