Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures from trip

hey ya'll!

Whew - it is good to be home. I think knowing this is our last trip out of town for a while is good too. Don't get me wrong. I love to travel especially with Bug. It is amazing to watch him see and experience new things and places. Atlanta proved to be a great trip. We went to the Braves game and Bug loved it. He played in the Cartoon Network area before the game. I think I could safely say that was his personal favorite!


Lane L-O-V-E-D the baseball area. He also enjoyed dancing on the stage and watching himself on the TV screens above it.

Errr....I VERY dedicated fan (see man dressed in Indian clothes with feathers on his head).One of my new favorite pictures of me and Bug!
The next day we visited Ga Aquarium. It was really, really neat.

The whale slide was hit for boys of ALL ages..... ;)Lane did not feel the love for the stuffed shark though....he just doesn't like the stuffed animal people yet.This is a good picture of the shark swimming over us in the tunnel. Did Lane like it??? Don't know....he never saw it....he was busting a move on the escalator instead.....(see pic below)

***************************sigh****************************

More pictures tomorrow. The Johnson family is TIRED still from the trip. We are all going to bed early tonight!! YIPEEE!!!!

No comments: