Sunday, November 9, 2008

week in review

So here is the short of it....believe me, you don't want to hear the long, drawn out, whiny details......





Month end (enough said)











Then, I went here for work to attend a conference.










But I was missing these guys A LOT.




Then I was flying home yesterday and should have been in Tally by 8:45.......











But this was broken when we got on it in Atlanta.




















So they found another one......but it had too much fuel in it. So we waited while they took A BUNCH of it off.


Then there were five of these parked behind us so we had to wait.....even longer.

Then about 10:30 PM my "eight o'clock flight" took off for Tally......

I got home about 12:30 AM.

I have been really lazy yesterday and today.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Okay, you totally CRACK me up! We need to have another get together with the Clendenin's! Or just the ladies need to go shopping!!!! Hope to see you soon! Lana